Accurate Stairs and Railings is hiring! We are seeking experienced railing installers to join our team, working primarily on project sites.
Job Type Options Available:
- Full-time permanent position
- Hourly employee
- Sub-contractor paid per installation (full-time or part-time)
Schedule: To be determined based on job type
Salary: To be determined based on experience level and job type
- Experience installing interior railings in homes
- Experience working with various hand or power tools
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work in both new construction and owner-occupied homes
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- A reliable individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
Why Join Our Team
- We are a local company that offers above-average pay and better job stability.
- We are family-owned and treat the whole team like family – most of whom have been with the company for many years.
- We have a dedicated team that constantly goes above and beyond for our clients and each other.
- We have a genuinely collaborative and inclusive culture with a supportive work environment that encourages learning and developing new skills.
Who We Are
Accurate Stairs and Railings is proudly serving Ottawa and its surrounding areas as a two-generational family-owned and operated business for over 20 years. With thorough knowledge of the home building industry, experience in renovations, and expertise in stairs and railings of any shape, style, and design, we’re so proud of how our work is reflected in our award-winning products and craftsmanship.
No matter the project size, our team works closely with architects, interior designers, home builders, general contractors, and custom build homeowners. We design and manufacture stairs and railings in our 16,000 sq. ft. mill, workshop, and showroom, to meet our clients’ project needs.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.